|Wire drawing die is an important die for producing metal wire rod. Based on the advantages of laser drilling, the mechanism of laser drilling to make wire drawing die and the main factors affecting laser drilling show that laser drilling technology can meet the requirements of rough machining of wire drawing die.
Wire drawing die is used for drawing metal wire rod in industry. A cylindrical die core is closely embedded in a round steel sleeve. According to the different die core materials, the types of wire drawing dies can be divided into cemented carbide drawing dies, natural diamond drawing dies, polycrystalline diamond drawing dies, etc., and the cemented carbide drawing dies are mainly used for drawing steel wires. There is a hole of certain shape in the center of the drawing die, round, square, octagonal or other special shapes.
Compared with traditional drilling technology, laser drilling machine has the following advantages:
1. Laser drilling has the advantages of high speed, high efficiency and good economic benefits.
2. Large depth diameter ratio can be obtained by laser drilling.
3. Laser drilling can be carried out on hard, brittle and soft materials.
4. There is no tool loss in laser drilling.
5. Laser drilling is suitable for group hole processing with large number and high density.
6. Small holes can be machined on the inclined surface of difficult to machine materials by laser.
7. Laser drilling has simple requirements for workpiece clamping, and it is easy to realize online and automatic production line.
8. Laser drilling is easy to drill holes for complex shape parts, and can also be drilled in vacuum.
Application of laser drilling
Laser drilling technology is widely used in industrial production because of its advantages of high speed, high efficiency, good economic benefits and wide application fields. Laser can be used in textile fabrics, leather products, paper products, metal products, plastic products and other operations. The application fields include clothing, shoe making, arts and crafts gift making, machinery and equipment, parts manufacturing, etc.